In the last post, I have discussed about how to create a Contact Group in Office 2010. In this post, I will be talking about how to create a Contact Group in Office 2010 by copying names from an email you have received. It is quite easy - just follow the steps below:
1. Open the message you want to get the names from and Click the name in the To or Cc box
3. While in Mail, click on Home tab -> New Items -> More Items - Contact Group
4. Type the name for the Contact Group in the name box
5. Make sure you are still in Contact Group tab, Members group is selected, click "Add Members" and then click either on "From Outlook Contacts or "From Address Book"
6. Now, at the bottom of the "Select Members" dialog box - you will see Members box. Right-click and paste the earlier copied contact in the Members box to complete the process. Please note that a member doesn't have to be in your Address Book to be added to the Contact Group in Office 2010.
7. By now, you should have successfully created a Contact Group by copying names from an e-mail.