If you have been too bore with the built-in XP Desktop Theme, then it’s time for you to try something interesting. You can download Zune Desktop Theme from Zune site and install it in your computer if you are running windows XP. I have already installed it in my computer. You can see the screenshot in the left. It is only for Windows XP users. I will guide you where to download it from and how to install it in your computer.
1. Click here to download.
2. Download window will appear, Click on Run
3. After download is complete, click on Run then installation Starts.
4. Follow the installation screen and click Next
5. Click Finish
6. Then it will take you to the Display Properties, Click OK to change the desktop theme. Be patient, it will take a while to switch the theme from existing one to new.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully installed Zune Desktop Theme in your computer.