This is another free desktop theme from Microsoft for Windows XP users. The Screenshot can be seen above. If you like the theme, you can install it for free. I will guide you where to download it from and how to install it in your computer.
1. Click here to download (Available to customers running genuine Microsoft Windows XP);
2. Click on Continue to start validating your windows XP;
3. After Validation is complete, Click on Download to start downloading the theme;
4. Download window will appear, Click on Run;
5. After download is complete, click on Run then installation Starts;
6. Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement;
7. Click Next and follow the installation screen instructions;
8. Click Finish;
9. Then it will take you to the Display Properties, Click OK to change the desktop theme. Be patient, it will take a while to switch the theme from existing one to Ontario;
10. Congratulations, you have successfully installed Ontario Desktop Theme in your computer.
Tips: It has four different themes you can choose from:
1. Ontario - Local Feed
2. Ontario - Nature - Animals
3. Ontario - Historical Monuments
4. Ontario - Nature